Monday, March 31, 2008

For-Get-Me-Not

I've been enjoying the plants and trees come to life. The aromas are amazing! We have cherry trees lining the street in front of our home. They are almost done. I enjoy the moment so much, I forget to get the camera out. Over the weekend we had sun, sleet, rain , and snow! The first for this late in the year in western Oregon 57 years. So I stayed indoors and made a little for-get-me-not garden.
I will add this garden to the front of a little romper and put it in my etsy store. I'll show you when it's ready.

5 comments:

A Romantic Porch said...

You've got to be kidding. Those trees are beautiful. We'll have some like that in a few weeks. Love,RAchel

Painted Pink Pot said...

Very cute. Can't wait to see it.

Esther Sunday said...

Hey Debbie - thanks for the nice welcoming back! Those trees are in front of your home - oh, how lucky are you! A lovely sign of spring! I came back to six inches of fresh snow here in Idaho! Yuk!!! Those forget me nots are precious!!

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Oh the trees are so beautiful!! My eyes are so yearning for even a little sign of spring...but no--we got more snow today! *sob* I feel a little better for just having seen your lovely trees.

Love the forget-me-nots, I'll bet they will look so sweet on the romper!

Smiles, Karen

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

Those trees are beautiful! Dont' you wish they looked like that longer. I always enjoy all the trees and azaleas in bloom here in Georgia.

Manuela