Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Rain Predicted, Sun Shining

Rain was predicted, we received sun. This afternoon I took a walk. A delightful time out of doors!  Spring flowers are popping up. Crocus and daffodils. I can see some buds on early blooming trees. The raspberry canes have soft green leaves starting to appear. Soon! Soon! Spring is starting to bloom! To celebrate, I picked some daffodils from the back yard, and brought their sunny smiles inside to enjoy. Mmmm, I love basking in the afternoon spring sunshine.
Hope Spring is making her appearance for you too.
Debbie

3 comments:

Paula said...

I'm so glad you are seeing some lovely colors your way, Debbie... the grass is greening up, the crocuses are blooming here too and the birdies are pairing up and building nests. I think spring is almost here! *squeal*

tincanlily said...

The birds are back. They are about all I see and hear of spring right now. It is funny I have been buying fresh flowers for the past few weeks. I wish I could pick them in my yard like you, but I am forced to buy them. They do brighten my day though.
denise

Raymond Homestead said...

Daffodils are a sure sign of spring! They are so pretty!